Mayne is proud to introduce an expanded line of outdoor décor products offering customers plenty of options to enhance the curb appeal of their homes. They are known industry wide for their functional, quality products and they are proud of their reputation. Their timeless style, attention to detail, superior quality and generous warranty have always set them apart.
What you Can Expect from Mayne
- A full line of outdoor accessories in the beautifully detailed New England style.
- Products with superior workmanship that offer great curb appeal.
- Maintenance free products: Customers can focus on enjoying their outdoor accessories, not maintaining them. Our products do not require painting or staining. A quick rinse with a garden hose periodically is all the maintenance required.
- Four Season: The weather-proof and ultra-tough construction allows you to enjoy your planter all year long with very little winter preparation.
- 100% high grade polyethylene.
- UV inhibitors within the resin to allow for a long lasting and fade free performance.
- 15-year Residential Application Warranty. 5-year Commercial Application Warranty.
- Made in the USA (excluding the Yorkshire Window Boxes, Deck Rail Kits)
Classic Tall Patio Planters
Have the look of wood without the upkeep with their long-lasting beauty, durability and quality. Built-in water reservoir encourages healthy plant growth by allowing plants to practically water themselves. Single wall molded design with a self watering tray insert creates a sub-irrigation watering system and encourages root growth. The tray can be reversed to support a potted plant or removed so the planter can be filled with soil. Drainage holes to be pre-drilled by customer depending on desired use of the planter.
Add a beautiful finishing touch under your windows or accent the edge of your patio with Mayne’s Window Box Planters. Their window boxes feature a double wall design creating a water reservoir. Includes wall mount brackets with a black powder coated finish. The weather-proof and ultra-tough construction allows you to enjoy your window box all year long so enjoy them throughout the seasons.
Cleaning Your Planters
Mayne planters require very little attention when it comes to maintenance and cleaning. It really comes down to personal preference. You can take some time to clean the inside of the planter if you wish. Aside from that, plant up your planters and give them a rinse after. If you need a bit of a deeper clean feel free to use a pressure washer (note: do this before you plant, you don’t want to ruin your new creation) or a non-abrasive sponge with some gentle cleaners.
Order now using Program Number M19E1