BioAdvanced™ All-In-One Weed & Feed* kills over 200+ listed broadleaf lawn weeds including dandelion, clover, chickweed and others. It also kills existing crabgrass plus other listed grassy weeds – even if you’ve missed a crabgrass-preventer application. And it feeds, greens, and strengthens your lawn. Get all this, all in one step.
- 12 lb. granules treat up to 5,000 sq. ft.
- 24 lb. granules treat up to 10,000 sq. ft.
- 25% slow-release formula
- Actives: 0.818% 2,4-D; 0.419% Quinclorac; 0.073% Dicamba
- Fertilizer Analysis: 22-0-4 slow-release fertilizer
Plus it has Micro-Feed Action™
BioAdvanced’s proprietary Micro-Feed Action creates a more nutritious, resilient root zone. It’s the key to a healthy, green lawn.
Micro-Feed Action helps:
- Improve nutrient uptake during and between feedings
- Improve and fortify roots
- Increase resistance to heat and drought
Where To Apply
All-In-One Weed & Feed can be applied to Fescue, Bermudagrass1, Kentucky Bluegrass, Zoysiagrass, Ryegrass, Buffalograss, and Seashore Paspalum lawns.
When & How To Apply
Apply spring, summer or fall when weeds2 are actively growing, using a rotary or drop-type spreader. Only apply to actively-growing turf.
Shop now for BioAdvanced products on Arett’s Virtual Open House.
* Not for sale in HI, NY or FL. Registration pending in CA.
1 Application to Bermudagrass may cause temporary yellowing or discoloration but full recovery can be expected.
2 Listed weeds.
Do not use on St. Augustinegrass (including Floratam variety), Bahiagrass, Carpetgrass, Centipedegrass or Dichondra.
ALWAYS READ AND FOLLOW LABEL INSTRUCTIONS.
BioAdvanced™ and Micro-Feed Action™ are trademarks of SBM Life Science Corp.