Arett is excited to launch our brand new computer system over the July 4th Holiday. This new system will impact the way you do business with Arett Sales by streamlining and improving current ordering and inventory systems, as well as adding helpful and efficient new functionality. Our new modern website will make your connection to Arett Sales’ products and services easier to use and more responsive to your needs!
Arett Sales will be closed on July 4, but customers can still place orders July 2 and July 3 through their Arett Salesperson or by calling our Customer Service Staff at 800-257-8220, from 8 AM – 5 PM. After the transition to the new computer system is complete, our existing ordering portal, Arett Direct, will be seamlessly transitioned to our new, streamlined ordering system, which will also be accessible on Arett.com.
In the coming weeks, we will be sharing more details on how these changes effect you. In the meantime, here are some of the top 10 enhancements:
- Enhanced Search: The search bar in the new Arett.com Portal is made up of a series of algorithms that analyze what it is you are looking for and presents items that are most relevant to your search. The Arett.com search takes into consideration the UPC, item number, marketing copy, synonyms, manufacturer name, keywords and more. Once presented with a product listing either, you can choose to narrow your search by selecting product attributes.
- Real Time Inventory & Inventory Allocation: Inventory levels are now shown in “real time” and order quantities are allocated to your account as soon as you submit your order.
- Quick Access to Item History: If you have previously purchased an item, a “H” icon will appear next to the item, indicating that it is part of your account history. If you click the H icon, you will be presented with a 2 year purchase history by month. Customers also have the ability to quickly search their history by Manufacturer, item, or category/sub category. Export that report to excel/PDF or send the report via e-mail.
- Supply List: You can create multiple unique product lists of items that can be saved and easily referenced for placing orders quickly.
- Enhanced “Shop By Program”: There are now many ways to find the marketing program for you. You can search by program code, program description, and category or item number. When on the program page, you will be informed of how close you are to a better deal, if one exists.
- Quick Order Entry: enter orders in bulk by uploading excel order template or use a scan gun to build an order while walking the store.
- Enhanced Order Tracking
- Minutes after an order leaves the Arett warehouse, the order detail and Arett tracking number will be available online. The order detail can be downloaded to Excel or PDF.
- Quickly find previous orders by searching by Order Type, Date Range, Order Number, Item Number or Program number.
- Ability to re-order against any previous order. Select the “re-order” button and have those items immediately added to your shopping cart.
- Enhanced Account Balance Access
- View/print customer information, account summary, and invoices.
- Search invoice by invoice number or PO #.
- Select an Invoice # to see detail
- View Payment History: View payment history. Search by date, check number of invoice number. Select Invoice/Credit # to see details.
- View/Order from History: Quickly view or order from your previous order history by searching for manufacturer number, item number, UPC, item name and more. Example: Search “Bird” to be presented with all items Bird related. You can you narrow your results by Category or Manufacturer. Select the “H” icon to view your order history on that item.