The Key To Removing Ticks

Ticks are multiplying rapidly and more and more are carrying diseases that we never hear of until they are here. Others are carrying diseases that were here for a long time before they were diagnosed and are now a daily topic of conversation. It’s scary… almost terrifying… to know that the illnesses may be mild, debilitating, or even deadly.

How is the tick population growing at such an alarming rate? Each female tick produces 2,000 to 20,000 babies in one hatch. It is almost unfathomable to think of how many multiples there are every year based on those statistics. And, in November of 2017, the Longhorn (Asian) Tick made its debut in New Jersey. This tick is asexual and virtually clones itself to reproduce without a partner. There are over 80 species of ticks in the United States and over 850 species throughout the world. In light of the Longhorn tick’s arrival, there is no doubt that more species will be arriving. The question is not “if”… it is “when.”

Hard ticks feed three times in their lifetime. When they hatch from their egg, they have to find a host close to the ground to grow and molt into a nymph. At the nymph stage, they will feed once again, grow, and molt. As an adult, both, male and female ticks must feed in order to breed. Female ticks will then lay thousands and thousands of eggs… and will then die. Soft ticks, on the other hand, will feed multiple times and have the ability to lay eggs several times before their life cycle ends.

Deer ticks have been found to be able to transmit up to five tick-borne diseases in one bite. Many folks are frantic at the site of a deer or at the thought of the deer population, yet deer are only responsible for up to 5 percent of Lyme Disease. Mice and rodents are responsible for the other 95 percent. And, recently, it was discovered that there is a dwarf deer tick on the prowl.

The most well known tick-borne diseases are: Lyme Disease, Powassan Disease, Anaplasmosis, Babesiosis, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, Ehrlichiosis, Southern Tick-Associated Rash Illness (STARI), Tick-Borne Relapsing Fever, Tularemia, Bartonellosis, Rickettsia, Mycoplasmosis. What is coming next? Nobody knows quite what to expect.

Original Tick Key™ has been helping people remove ticks safely and effectively for over 11 years. This tick removal tool is 99.9% effective in the removal of all sizes and types of ticks. No pinching, pulling, prodding, suffocating, burning, twisting… or anything that causes you to traumatize a tick during removal. When traumatized, the tick expels its stomach contents into the host and will transmit disease if it has not done so prior to removal. Simply place the large opening of your Original Tick Key™ over a tick, slide across the skin and pull (do not lift). The tick will be removed, mouthparts and all. When you are finished, wipe the key off with an alcohol wipe and keep it on your key chain for it’s next use.

Original Tick Key™ has brand recognition. Consumers ask for it by name. This amazing tick removal tool has been written about by news media, has won several awards, and is endorsed by the ACA, physicians, and veterinarians alike.

Original Tick Key™ (available in 19 different colors) or Mossy Oak® camo patterns is a great impulse buy and something everybody should have. Help your customers be prepared for ticks and tick-borne diseases.

Visit TickKey.com to see how easy this product works. Offer it to your customers. And, have it private-labeled before you put it on your shelves.

Call Now To Order Using Vendor Number H44.