Whether you’re elbow-deep in your vegetable garden or simply enjoying the view from your backyard patio, there’s no denying the power of plants in enriching our lives.
Healthy Grow is proud to provide a full line of fertilizers, specialty mixes and soil enhancers that are made with only the purest, most wholesome ingredients possible to ensure vigorous growth throughout a plant’s lifecycle.
“The Way It’s Made Matters”
Dave Thompson’s Organic Healthy Grow starts simply – with chicken litter from healthy, egg-laying chickens fed a calcium – rich diet. The litter is collected and left to air-dry and break down in their indoor, state-of-the-art, composting facility. Healthy Grow compost is regularly and carefully turned during the 45-day long process to ensure complete aeration, a vital aspect behind promoting microbial growth. The aerobically composted chicken manure is then combined with organic inputs to reach their specific formulation. Many of Dave Thompson’s Organic Healthy Grow products are OMRI listed approved for organic gardening and lawns.
How Are They Different?
Dave Thompson’s Organic Healthy Grow controls every aspect of the manufacturing process, raw material, and are committed to independent garden centers.
- Perfectly designed packaging that sits well at the shelf level
- Granular, low odor fertilizer that is naturally high in calcium and high microbe activity
- A competitively priced, high performance product that results in higher margins for you
- An integrated marketing plan developed to build brand equity and drive awareness in order to boost sales at retail
An integrated Marketing Plan Designed for Retailers
Healthy Grow has developed a robust integrated marketing plan to increase sales and be a solution provider to you, their valued retail partners. Their integrated marketing programming, combined with their cost effective, high-margin product will help drive consideration and trial at the point of purchase. When you buy into the Healthy Grow program they are proud to provide a variety of additional marketing programs.
- POP material
- Hassle free digital Rebate program – Healthy Grow handles 100% of the redemption process
- Pandora radio advertising
- Community garden cause initiatives
- Local television partnerships
- Digital advertising
- Social advertising
- Easy to navigate, mobile friendly website
- Product locator
- Blogger program
These are just some of the tools they have in their arsenal to drive Healthy Grow sales at the retail level. For questions or additional information on Healthy Grow products or marketing, please contact your Arett sales representative.