Attendees at the 2018 Arett Sales Open House can walk away with up to $100 in cash and enjoy a 2% rebate on all purchases from select exhibitors by participating in the Passport To Profits show-only program. Here’s how the program works:
STEP 1: EARN $25 IN CASH
Look for your Passport To Profits Tally Sheet in the 2018 Open House Show Guide. Visit all of the participating booths (see below) and get your Passport Tally Sheet stamped as you learn about their new and exciting products and deals. That’s it. You’ll earn $25.
STEP 2: EARN $25 MORE
When you place qualifying orders at ANY 6 of the participating booths and get a second stamp for your order, you’ll earn an additional $25.
STEP 3: EARN $50 MORE
When you place a qualifying order with 4 additional Passport booths, or 10 total orders with participating Passport to Profit vendors, you’ll earn an extra $50.
That’s $100 in your pocket for doing what you came to the show to do anyway! Bring your completed Passport To Profits Tally Sheet to the show bank to collect your cash.
STEP 4: EARN A 2% REBATE
Qualifying orders written in 6 or more Passport to Profits booths entitle you to a 2% rebate from Arett Sales on ALL purchases from those same manufacturers placed between September 10th, 2018 and August 31st, 2019. Some restrictions apply. See booths for details.
- A01A – Greensmith – Advertising and marketing for your business. Earn extra SPIFF paid for by Arett. (see booth and bank for details)
- A15 – HC Companies: Decorative indoor and outdoor planters.
- B68 – Boss Gloves: Work gloves, boots, and rainwear.
- B70 – Bonide Products Inc.: Garden naturals, weed, insect, disease and home pest control, repellents, plant care, specialty products, and more.
- B80 – Bloem Living: Decor and accessories, bird baths, urns, bowls, railing planters, saucers, hanging baskets, window boxes, and watering cans.
- C50 – Cole & Bright: A stunning decorative garden collection of lanterns, stake, path, spot and table lights, and lighted garden accessories.
- D28 – DeWitt Co.: Landscape fabrics, ground cover, knitted/woven shade cloth, plant protection, erosion control, and more.
- D40 – Dramm: A full assortment of watering tools and accessories, and brightly-colored cutting tools.
- G07 – Origin Point Brands: Fences, trellises, baskets, borders, post hoops and urns, plant supports, hex netting, cage wire, wire rack systems, and merchandise displays.
- G57 – Glamos Wire: Plant supports, border fences, and seasonal items in a variety of colors and styles.
- H22 – Harbor Gardens: Decorative garden art, wall planters, furniture, and metal signs.
- R11 – Gardman/World Source Partners: Decorative and eco-friendly
product assortment that include hanging gardens, bird feeding supplies, plant accessories, arches, obelisks, fencing, edging, and greenhouses.
- S20 – United Industries: Includes popular brands like Spectracide, Liquid Fence, Cutter, Hot Shot, Black Flag, Repel, and Garden Safe.
- S84 – SunGro Horticulture: Sun Gro is North America’s largest producer of horticultural-grade peat and the largest distributor of peat moss and peat and bark-based growing mixes.
- S99 – Supreme/Danner Mfg.: Everything water gardening! Pond kits, pumps, pump vaults, filters, water falls, pond lights, de-icers, and accessories.
- T70 – Terra Verde Arett’s private label garden and cutting tools, plant supports, hoses and accessories, and watering tools.
- T70 – Terra Verde Home: Outdoor furniture, seating groups, bistro sets, benches, swings, bird baths, raised beds, kinetic bird sculptures, plant stands, garden decor, and more!
- U99 – The Sun Pottery Co.: Vietnamese glazed pottery and bird baths.
Register now at ArettOpenHouse.com.