Train and showcase your climbing vines, flowers and vegetables in style.
Casa Verde trellises are made from recycled plastic composite that is durable and strong for even the harshest of elements. This simple to use accent accessory is practical, but is also an economical way to stylize any home. It’s available in traditional and fashion colors, and a variety of styles and heights from 2 to 6 foot. Built to last with the longevity of composite compared to wood, it will endure the weather for many years without rotting, splintering, or fading. Waterproof, mildew and insect resistant. No assembly required. Made in the U.S.A and ISO 9001 certified.
From Traditional Elegance to Whimsical Color
Available in this year’s top color picks for outdoor living décor, like “black and white” and “brights” trending as this year’s favorites, according to 2014 Forecasting Reports, including the Arett-Outlook Trend Report.
Color & Trend Alert!
Orchid is the hot garden color for 2014, according to Pantone; and plum was voted #1 by Sherman Williams.
“We’re using trendier colors, like acid/bright green and amethyst, as accent pieces”, says The Director of Color, Style and Design at Shaw Industries. Try our violet trellis to support this trend.
Journalstar.com picks cobalt blue as this year’s color. Try our cobalt blue trellis to support this trend. White and black are trending for modern and geometric designs.
“Sand, which is a lightly toasted neutral, conjures images of the beach and the carefree days of summer,” says, Pantone Color Trend Report 2014. Try our cedar trellis for this affect.
Casa Verde Bright Trellises Casa Verde trellises keep vined plants, vegetables and flowers neat and manageable, while meeting the “lifestyle” demands of today’s home owner and economical shopper.
People are “decorating their yards.”****. Fueled by social trends, like lawn parties and BBQs, there is a growing emphasis on outdoor spaces as an extension of today’s home with a driving demand for garden art, and decorative planters. Record growth is expected in 2014.
Outdoor space is becoming a statement that reflects personal style****. Now that the economy is getting better, people are sprucing up their homes – both inside and out. There will be a shift back to “decorating” gardens with plants and accessories.
Easy Outdoor Living Updates
“Staycations.” Getting away while at home through visually pleasing outdoor space. Coordinated by theme and color to express one’s vacation-destination preference – seaside cottage, Caribbean/tropical, spa, English garden, rustic, modern, artsy, traditional, campy…
POP Displays and artwork are available to help educate and inspire end-users to incorporate trellises indoors and outdoors alike. Hobbyist and creative spirits, college students and thrifty individuals will be amazed at all the possibilities using economic trellises to brighten, accessorize and organize too!
Appealing to Additional Markets (New, Emerging and Untapped)
- Opportunity to appeal to younger home-owner audience (Gen Y) with innovative products and colors.
- Opportunity to appeal to Hispanic, college, hobby, home accessory, and coastal markets with colors, form and function!
Realizing Composite Plastic – Opportunities and Benefits
- Limitless colors & finishes only possible through composite material.
- Easy to customize exclusive shapes, colors, styles and heights.
- Wood price going up.
- Effortless maintenance.
- Many years of use without weathering, fading, splintering, insect degrade, or rotting.
Macro-Economic Statistics – Trellis Market
- Total Market Size: $16,900,000
- 80% of households are single-family with yard, 36% have a flower garden*
- Total Market Growth Per Year: 8%*
- Home Gardening Growth: 19%*
- Seed sales up 40-46% (trellises needed)**
- Building Materials & Garden Supplies Sales up 6.3%***
- Home Improvement Market Size: $275.6 billion
- Home Improvement Market Growth: 5.4%
- Gas/Food price at premium increasing home-gardening, off-the grid living, self-sustainable lifestyle
About Casa Verde Trellises and the Loxcreen Company, an M-D Building Products Company
Casa Verde Lawn and Garden Products, established by Loxcreen, an M-D Building Products Company is celebrating 67 successful years proudly made in America and ISO 9001 certified. Casa Verde products include Privacy Fence Slat, Bender Board Lawn Edging, Bark Guards, Stakes and Trellises; all constructed of the highest quality plastic composite and backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
Casa Verde Retail Sales Support!
- Innovative sales support & materials across multiple mediums (e-mail, print, mail, web)
- Flyers, catalogs, ad artwork, presentations, innovation videos, online brochures
- Storyboarding / coordinated style concepts for indoor and outdoor decorating ideas
- Multiple images – lifestyle images, accessorized with home, potted, multiple use innovations
- In-house creative for customizing POP materials, co-operative artwork & advertising designs
Order Now Using Program Number: M16S2
* National Gardening Association
** Homechannelnews.com & lawn &garden performance group
*** National Retail Association/Census
**** Garden Media Group- Garden Trends 2014