Have you seen Safer® Brand lately? The organic gardening spray manufacturer changed its look, adopting a sharp green bottle color scheme and modern design to make its products pop on your shelves.
“We performed a survey that told us that our organic gardening customers react positively to a vibrant green color in their purchasing, so that became the new Safer® Brand color,” explained Safer® Brand’s Andrea Itnyre. “From there, we focused on attractive graphics that really demonstrate the value of Safer® Brand’s organic offerings.”
Safer® Brand’s new design will benefit retailers, too, because its OMRI Listed® products are in high demand among consumers. That demand, of course, will turn into sales. Here are five ways that Safer® Brand’s new look is aimed at helping your bottom line:
- Safer® Brand’s New Labels Highlight Target Insects – If your consumers have a bug problem, Safer® Brand’s illustrated labels immediately indicate that their solution is in hand!
- Safer® Brand’s New Design Attracts Consumers – Organic gardeners know to look for a few key icons on their pest control and fertilizer products. Safer® Brand prominently displays its OMRI Labeled® and NOP For Organic Gardening logos.
- Safer® Brand’s New Bottles Stand Out – In a sea of white and blue bottles, Safer® Brand’s vibrant green bottles are instant eye-catchers!
- Safer® Brand’s New Sprayer Head Improves Performance – When Safer® Brand committed to a new look, they studied everything about their packaging. As a result, the Safer® Brand team chose a new, sturdier sprayer head to deliver their products more effectively with a fine mist pattern.
- Safer® Brand Still Delivers Results – The best part of Safer® Brand’s products? They continue to deliver their same amazing results! Using a variety of OMRI Listed® materials, consumers can continue to rely on Safer® Brand for use in their organic gardens!
When you add all these great features up, you can count on Safer® Brand to deliver the sales results you need to serve your organic gardening customers.
Looking for more information on Safer® Brand? Contact your Arett sales representative.